KnowThis.com has served as a leading Internet resource since 1998. As with the rest of KnowThis.com, our Marketing Insights area is designed to be a quality resource for anyone in marketing and marketing-related fields. In our Insights area site visitors will experience a variety of helpful resources that are continually updated.
To access our Insights, click on one of the topics listed below. Specific information in our Insights can also be found through the Marketing Insights search page.
This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
This section offers ideas and resources to help those who teach marketing. Here educators will find lecture and presentation materials, ideas for marketing assignments, assessment resources and much more.
This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Why Amazon Is The World's Most Innovative Company Of 2017 (how innovation works at the leading online retailer) Fast Company
- Study: Consumers Get More Fickle Despite Billions Spent on Loyalty (the downside of loyalty programs) Advertising Age
- Paid Search Ads Pay Off for Lesser-Known Restaurants (the positive and negative effects of search ads) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- How Will Corporate America’s New Political Boldness Affect Its Brands? (impact of advertisers that offer percieved political messages) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How to Stop Data Collection on Your Vizio (or Other Smart) Television (issues with customer tracking technology) Washington Post