KnowThis.com has served as a leading Internet resource since 1998. As with the rest of KnowThis.com, our Marketing Insights area is designed to be a quality resource for anyone in marketing and marketing-related fields. In our Insights area site visitors will experience a variety of helpful resources that are continually updated.
To access our Insights, click on one of the topics listed below. Specific information in our Insights can also be found through the Marketing Insights search page.
This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
This section offers ideas and resources to help those who teach marketing. Here educators will find lecture and presentation materials, ideas for marketing assignments, assessment resources and much more.
This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Inside Sears' Death Spiral: How an Iconic American Brand Has Been Driven to the Edge of Bankruptcy (insights into a struggling retailer) Business Insider
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek