This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
In this area we examine key trends and developments that are impacting marketing. Coverage includes wide-range of issues such as examination of new and evolving approaches for research markets, reaching customers, identifying product needs and much more.
In this area we offer insights into resources that can help marketers carry out important tasks. While many important resources marketers use can be quite expensive, we will make a strong effort to identify affordable resources that offer great value at low or no cost.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Inside Sears' Death Spiral: How an Iconic American Brand Has Been Driven to the Edge of Bankruptcy (insights into a struggling retailer) Business Insider
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek