This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
In this area we examine key trends and developments that are impacting marketing. Coverage includes wide-range of issues such as examination of new and evolving approaches for research markets, reaching customers, identifying product needs and much more.
In this area we offer insights into resources that can help marketers carry out important tasks. While many important resources marketers use can be quite expensive, we will make a strong effort to identify affordable resources that offer great value at low or no cost.
Latest Marketing Stories
- YouTube Advertiser Exodus Highlights Perils of Online Ads (advertising platform draws concerns from advertisers) New York Times
- What's the Ideal Frequency for a Sales Quota? (determining the best compensation plan for salespeople) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- Titleist Maker Teed Off Over Costco's Cheap Golf Balls (leading retailer's under-priced store brand draws complaints from well-known top brand) USA Today
- Supermarkets Are Losing the Grocery Price War (example of competitions' effect on pricing decisions) USA Today
- That Review You Wrote on Amazon? Priceless (the impact of customer product reviews may have on sales) USA Today