This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
In this area we examine key trends and developments that are impacting marketing. Coverage includes wide-range of issues such as examination of new and evolving approaches for research markets, reaching customers, identifying product needs and much more.
In this area we offer insights into resources that can help marketers carry out important tasks. While many important resources marketers use can be quite expensive, we will make a strong effort to identify affordable resources that offer great value at low or no cost.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Burger King’s New Ad Tries to Trigger Your Google Home, Backfires (creative ad catches attention of Google and they did not like it) NBC News
- How Pharma Companies Game the System to Keep Drugs Expensive (pricing strategies of drug companies) Harvard Business Review
- How Cava Uses Data To Redesign Restaurants (technologies that can help with store design) Fast Company
- How Mary Dillon Turned Ulta Beauty Into The Leading Cosmetics Retailer (insight into retail strategies) Fast Company
- Gillette Is Finally Slashing Its Crazy Razor Prices (example of competition forcing a pricing change) Time