This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
In this area we provide students with information that offers real-world examples of marketing's impact. The information presented here can be quite useful in understanding how marketing concepts are utilized.
This area we offers marketing students materials to help with course assignments. Information includes ideas for courses papers, ways to improve class presentations, techniques to aid group projects and much more.
In this area we offer information for anyone interested in a career in marketing. In particular, we look at the skills and education needed for various marketing jobs, trends in hiring, resources for those looking for marketing jobs and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Why Amazon Is The World's Most Innovative Company Of 2017 (how innovation works at the leading online retailer) Fast Company
- Study: Consumers Get More Fickle Despite Billions Spent on Loyalty (the downside of loyalty programs) Advertising Age
- Paid Search Ads Pay Off for Lesser-Known Restaurants (the positive and negative effects of search ads) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- How Will Corporate America’s New Political Boldness Affect Its Brands? (impact of advertisers that offer percieved political messages) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How to Stop Data Collection on Your Vizio (or Other Smart) Television (issues with customer tracking technology) Washington Post