This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
In this area we provide students with information that offers real-world examples of marketing's impact. The information presented here can be quite useful in understanding how marketing concepts are utilized.
This area we offers marketing students materials to help with course assignments. Information includes ideas for courses papers, ways to improve class presentations, techniques to aid group projects and much more.
In this area we offer information for anyone interested in a career in marketing. In particular, we look at the skills and education needed for various marketing jobs, trends in hiring, resources for those looking for marketing jobs and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Inside Sears' Death Spiral: How an Iconic American Brand Has Been Driven to the Edge of Bankruptcy (insights into a struggling retailer) Business Insider
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek