This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
In this area we provide students with information that offers real-world examples of marketing's impact. The information presented here can be quite useful in understanding how marketing concepts are utilized.
This area we offers marketing students materials to help with course assignments. Information includes ideas for courses papers, ways to improve class presentations, techniques to aid group projects and much more.
In this area we offer information for anyone interested in a career in marketing. In particular, we look at the skills and education needed for various marketing jobs, trends in hiring, resources for those looking for marketing jobs and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- YouTube Advertiser Exodus Highlights Perils of Online Ads (advertising platform draws concerns from advertisers) New York Times
- What's the Ideal Frequency for a Sales Quota? (determining the best compensation plan for salespeople) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- Titleist Maker Teed Off Over Costco's Cheap Golf Balls (leading retailer's under-priced store brand draws complaints from well-known top brand) USA Today
- Supermarkets Are Losing the Grocery Price War (example of competitions' effect on pricing decisions) USA Today
- That Review You Wrote on Amazon? Priceless (the impact of customer product reviews may have on sales) USA Today