In this area we have compiled lists and links to selected resources dealing with marketing groups, publications and research sites. To access a list, click on a link below.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Warehouses Promised Lots of Jobs, But Robot Workforce Slows Hiring (the impact of changes in distribution) Los Angeles Times
- Fixing Discrimination in Online Marketplaces (addressing an issue that many once believed the Internet would protect) Harvard Business Review
- How Middlemen Have Changed Travel Marketing (inside travel industry's distribution channels) DM News
- How Free Coupons For Patients Help Drugmakers Hike Prices By 1,000% (how sales promotion can lead to higher price) Los Angeles Times
- Amazon Will Open a Physical Grocery Store and It Won’t Require Going Through Checkout (testing a new retail concept) Washington Post