Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Why Amazon Is The World's Most Innovative Company Of 2017 (how innovation works at the leading online retailer) Fast Company
- Study: Consumers Get More Fickle Despite Billions Spent on Loyalty (the downside of loyalty programs) Advertising Age
- Paid Search Ads Pay Off for Lesser-Known Restaurants (the positive and negative effects of search ads) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- How Will Corporate America’s New Political Boldness Affect Its Brands? (impact of advertisers that offer percieved political messages) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How to Stop Data Collection on Your Vizio (or Other Smart) Television (issues with customer tracking technology) Washington Post