Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Inside Sears' Death Spiral: How an Iconic American Brand Has Been Driven to the Edge of Bankruptcy (insights into a struggling retailer) Business Insider
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek