Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- YouTube Advertiser Exodus Highlights Perils of Online Ads (advertising platform draws concerns from advertisers) New York Times
- What's the Ideal Frequency for a Sales Quota? (determining the best compensation plan for salespeople) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- Titleist Maker Teed Off Over Costco's Cheap Golf Balls (leading retailer's under-priced store brand draws complaints from well-known top brand) USA Today
- Supermarkets Are Losing the Grocery Price War (example of competitions' effect on pricing decisions) USA Today
- That Review You Wrote on Amazon? Priceless (the impact of customer product reviews may have on sales) USA Today