Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Burger King’s New Ad Tries to Trigger Your Google Home, Backfires (creative ad catches attention of Google and they did not like it) NBC News
- How Pharma Companies Game the System to Keep Drugs Expensive (pricing strategies of drug companies) Harvard Business Review
- How Cava Uses Data To Redesign Restaurants (technologies that can help with store design) Fast Company
- How Mary Dillon Turned Ulta Beauty Into The Leading Cosmetics Retailer (insight into retail strategies) Fast Company
- Gillette Is Finally Slashing Its Crazy Razor Prices (example of competition forcing a pricing change) Time