Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Warehouses Promised Lots of Jobs, But Robot Workforce Slows Hiring (the impact of changes in distribution) Los Angeles Times
- Fixing Discrimination in Online Marketplaces (addressing an issue that many once believed the Internet would protect) Harvard Business Review
- How Middlemen Have Changed Travel Marketing (inside travel industry's distribution channels) DM News
- How Free Coupons For Patients Help Drugmakers Hike Prices By 1,000% (how sales promotion can lead to higher price) Los Angeles Times
- Amazon Will Open a Physical Grocery Store and It Won’t Require Going Through Checkout (testing a new retail concept) Washington Post