Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Burger King’s New Ad Tries to Trigger Your Google Home, Backfires (creative ad catches attention of Google and they did not like it) NBC News
- How Pharma Companies Game the System to Keep Drugs Expensive (pricing strategies of drug companies) Harvard Business Review
- How Cava Uses Data To Redesign Restaurants (technologies that can help with store design) Fast Company
- How Mary Dillon Turned Ulta Beauty Into The Leading Cosmetics Retailer (insight into retail strategies) Fast Company
- Gillette Is Finally Slashing Its Crazy Razor Prices (example of competition forcing a pricing change) Time