Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Native Ads Will Drive 74% of All Ad Revenue by 2021 (prediction of the evolution of Internet advertising) Business Insider
- Retailoring Retail for a Mobile-First World (the need for retailers to focus on mobile) CRM Magazine
- Top 100 Retailers 2016 Stores Magazine
- Everybody Likes Coupons Except When They Make You Work (drawbacks of newer couponing method) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Olympics Ease an Ad Blackout, and Brands Flood the Field (change benefits athletes' sponsors) New York Times