Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- The Power of Positive Surveying (advantages of asking customers what they like about a company) Harvard Business Review
- Marijuana Shops Are Trying to Look Like the Apple Store (the evolution of a nascent industry) Los Angeles Times
- How Customers Perceive a Price Is as Important as the Price Itself (understanding how customers really view product pricing) Harvard Business Review
- Facebook Advertisers Now Have More Ways to Create Retargeted Ads (example of how online advertising continues to become more targeted) Adweek
- How Yahoo Came Up With Its New Name: Altaba (example of how a brand name is created) Washington Post