Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Why Augmented Reality Will Be the Next Revolution in Retail (a look into the future of retailing) Strategy+Business
- Do Search Ads Really Work? (research on effectiveness of search advertising) Harvard Business Review
- What’s the Value of a Like? (issue with determining value of social media) Harvard Business Review
- Six Strategies for Growing Your Cannabis Brand (marketing ideas for an evolving industry) Advertising Age
- Is ‘Conflict’ a New Marketing Tool? (how creating conflict can lead to marketing success) Knowledge @ Wharton