Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- The Marketer’s Dilemma (how marketing is evolving) Strategy+Business
- Girl Scout Cookie Cereal: Coming to a Breakfast Table Near You (leveraging a known brand name) USA Today
- Retailers Turn to Apps to Lure Shoppers Back to Stores (making in-store shopping easier for customers) USA Today
- How Marketing Changes When Shopping Is Automated (affect of technology on the future of shopping) Harvard Business Review
- Ronald McDonald Lying Low Until Clown Scare Blows Over (example of how uncontrollable factors affect marketing decisions) Washington Post