Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- YouTube Advertiser Exodus Highlights Perils of Online Ads (advertising platform draws concerns from advertisers) New York Times
- What's the Ideal Frequency for a Sales Quota? (determining the best compensation plan for salespeople) Harvard B-School Working Knowledge
- Titleist Maker Teed Off Over Costco's Cheap Golf Balls (leading retailer's under-priced store brand draws complaints from well-known top brand) USA Today
- Supermarkets Are Losing the Grocery Price War (example of competitions' effect on pricing decisions) USA Today
- That Review You Wrote on Amazon? Priceless (the impact of customer product reviews may have on sales) USA Today