Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Making Video Ads That Work on Facebook’s Silent Screen (adapting video ads to Facebook's requirements) New York Times
- The Case of Skittles and How to React With Real-Time Marketing (how A brand quickly responded to controversy) ClickZ
- Decoding China's Mobile Ad Market (stats and information on the China's advertising marketing) Business Insider
- Runaway Success of Hamilton Shows the Power of Creating Buzz on Social Media (social media and marketing strategy) Washington Post
- The Collapse of a Major Shipping Firm is Causing a Trailer Shortage in California (problems with product distribution) Time