Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Facebook is Getting Into the Biggest Trend in Ad Tech: Header Bidding (new approach used to complete again Google ads) Business Insider
- EpiPen Maker to Offer Discounts to Some Customers Following Controversy (pricing issues leads company to backtrack) Time
- Google is Going to Crush Your Annoying Mobile Popup Ads (sites are warned to stop popups) Fast Company
- Watch This Shopping Technology Track Your Every Move (using shopper heat mapping in retail stores) CNN Money
- The Difficult Task Of Moving Freight Forwarding Into The Internet Age (the distribution tasks of freight forwarders) NPR