History of KnowThis.com
KnowThis.com was first established in 1998. Below are examples of the early development of the site.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Baby Boomers to Advertisers: Don’t Forget About Us (still a valuable target market) New York Times
- Why Retailers Should Retire Holiday Shopping Season (how changing customer behavior may be changing their view of holiday buying) Harvard Business Review
- Gen Z Has a Completely Different Shopping Preference From Millennials — And It's Good News for Retail (generational shopping differences) Business Insider
- Dove Drops an Ad Accused of Racism (ad leaves the wrong message) New York Times
- R.I.P. AIM, 1997-2017 (a classic product reaches the end of its product life cycle) Washington Post
KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.