KnowThis.com has served as a leading Internet resource since 1998. As with the rest of KnowThis.com, our Marketing Insights area is designed to be a quality resource for anyone in marketing and marketing-related fields. In our Insights area site visitors will experience a variety of helpful resources that are continually updated.
To access our Insights, click on one of the topics listed below. Specific information in our Insights can also be found through the Marketing Insights search page.
This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
This section offers ideas and resources to help those who teach marketing. Here educators will find lecture and presentation materials, ideas for marketing assignments, assessment resources and much more.
This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Social Media Endorsements: Where Will Marketers Draw the Line? (eithical issues with paid endorsements on social media) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Google Now Knows When Its Users Go to the Store and Buy Stuff (the gathering of more customer data again raises privacy concerns) Washington Post
- Why Amazon Is Leaving Legacy Retailers in the Dust (what Amazon does better than other retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults (research on tech usage by senior citizens) Pew Research Center
- Going ‘Rouge’: How Beauty Brands Are Winning at E-Commerce (ideas for how to successfully sell online) NBC News