KnowThis.com has served as a leading Internet resource since 1998. As with the rest of KnowThis.com, our Marketing Insights area is designed to be a quality resource for anyone in marketing and marketing-related fields. In our Insights area site visitors will experience a variety of helpful resources that are continually updated.
To access our Insights, click on one of the topics listed below. Specific information in our Insights can also be found through the Marketing Insights search page.
This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
This section offers ideas and resources to help those who teach marketing. Here educators will find lecture and presentation materials, ideas for marketing assignments, assessment resources and much more.
This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Target Has a Plan for Pushing Back Against 'Christmas Creep' (major retailer acknowledges consumers' complaints about extra-early holiday promotions) Fortune
- Baby Boomers to Advertisers: Don’t Forget About Us (still a valuable target market) New York Times
- Why Retailers Should Retire Holiday Shopping Season (how changing customer behavior may be changing their view of holiday buying) Harvard Business Review
- Gen Z Has a Completely Different Shopping Preference From Millennials — And It's Good News for Retail (generational shopping differences) Business Insider
- Dove Drops an Ad Accused of Racism (ad leaves the wrong message) New York Times