This section offers ideas and resources to help those who teach marketing. Here educators will find lecture and presentation materials, ideas for marketing assignments, assessment resources and much more.
In this area, we offer ideas for educators who teach marketing concepts. Information presented in this section is drawn from several sources including current industry news, resouces highlighting best-practice in teaching and other ideas. The information presented can be helpful for enhancing lectures, stimulating discussion and creating course accessments.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Target Has a Plan for Pushing Back Against 'Christmas Creep' (major retailer acknowledges consumers' complaints about extra-early holiday promotions) Fortune
- Baby Boomers to Advertisers: Don’t Forget About Us (still a valuable target market) New York Times
- Why Retailers Should Retire Holiday Shopping Season (how changing customer behavior may be changing their view of holiday buying) Harvard Business Review
- Gen Z Has a Completely Different Shopping Preference From Millennials — And It's Good News for Retail (generational shopping differences) Business Insider
- Dove Drops an Ad Accused of Racism (ad leaves the wrong message) New York Times