This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
In this area we examine key trends and developments that are impacting marketing. Coverage includes wide-range of issues such as examination of new and evolving approaches for research markets, reaching customers, identifying product needs and much more.
In this area we offer insights into resources that can help marketers carry out important tasks. While many important resources marketers use can be quite expensive, we will make a strong effort to identify affordable resources that offer great value at low or no cost.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Baby Boomers to Advertisers: Don’t Forget About Us (still a valuable target market) New York Times
- Why Retailers Should Retire Holiday Shopping Season (how changing customer behavior may be changing their view of holiday buying) Harvard Business Review
- Gen Z Has a Completely Different Shopping Preference From Millennials — And It's Good News for Retail (generational shopping differences) Business Insider
- Dove Drops an Ad Accused of Racism (ad leaves the wrong message) New York Times
- R.I.P. AIM, 1997-2017 (a classic product reaches the end of its product life cycle) Washington Post