This section focuses on issues for anyone whose job involves some element of marketing. Here professionals will find ideas for improving their marketing effort, insights into trends affecting marketing, helpful resources for handling marketing tasks and much more.
In this area we examine key trends and developments that are impacting marketing. Coverage includes wide-range of issues such as examination of new and evolving approaches for research markets, reaching customers, identifying product needs and much more.
In this area we offer insights into resources that can help marketers carry out important tasks. While many important resources marketers use can be quite expensive, we will make a strong effort to identify affordable resources that offer great value at low or no cost.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Social Media Endorsements: Where Will Marketers Draw the Line? (eithical issues with paid endorsements on social media) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Google Now Knows When Its Users Go to the Store and Buy Stuff (the gathering of more customer data again raises privacy concerns) Washington Post
- Why Amazon Is Leaving Legacy Retailers in the Dust (what Amazon does better than other retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults (research on tech usage by senior citizens) Pew Research Center
- Going ‘Rouge’: How Beauty Brands Are Winning at E-Commerce (ideas for how to successfully sell online) NBC News