This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
In this area we provide students with information that offers real-world examples of marketing's impact. The information presented here can be quite useful in understanding how marketing concepts are utilized.
This area we offers marketing students materials to help with course assignments. Information includes ideas for courses papers, ways to improve class presentations, techniques to aid group projects and much more.
In this area we offer information for anyone interested in a career in marketing. In particular, we look at the skills and education needed for various marketing jobs, trends in hiring, resources for those looking for marketing jobs and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Target Has a Plan for Pushing Back Against 'Christmas Creep' (major retailer acknowledges consumers' complaints about extra-early holiday promotions) Fortune
- Baby Boomers to Advertisers: Don’t Forget About Us (still a valuable target market) New York Times
- Why Retailers Should Retire Holiday Shopping Season (how changing customer behavior may be changing their view of holiday buying) Harvard Business Review
- Gen Z Has a Completely Different Shopping Preference From Millennials — And It's Good News for Retail (generational shopping differences) Business Insider
- Dove Drops an Ad Accused of Racism (ad leaves the wrong message) New York Times