This section is specifically tailored to addressing the needs of marketing students. Here students will find insightful articles focusing on key topics, ideas for research assignments, helpful resources for improving class performance and much more.
In this area we provide students with information that offers real-world examples of marketing's impact. The information presented here can be quite useful in understanding how marketing concepts are utilized.
This area we offers marketing students materials to help with course assignments. Information includes ideas for courses papers, ways to improve class presentations, techniques to aid group projects and much more.
In this area we offer information for anyone interested in a career in marketing. In particular, we look at the skills and education needed for various marketing jobs, trends in hiring, resources for those looking for marketing jobs and much more.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Social Media Endorsements: Where Will Marketers Draw the Line? (eithical issues with paid endorsements on social media) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Google Now Knows When Its Users Go to the Store and Buy Stuff (the gathering of more customer data again raises privacy concerns) Washington Post
- Why Amazon Is Leaving Legacy Retailers in the Dust (what Amazon does better than other retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults (research on tech usage by senior citizens) Pew Research Center
- Going ‘Rouge’: How Beauty Brands Are Winning at E-Commerce (ideas for how to successfully sell online) NBC News