Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoplifting and Other Fraud Cost Retailers Nearly $50 Billion Last Year (big problems faced by retailers) Time
- 9 Million Chinese Teenagers Took an Exam This Week; Brands Had a Lot to Say (country's college entrance test draws interest from major companies) Advertising Age
- Is Hosting the Olympics Good or Bad for a Nation’s Brand? (example of branding issues for a country) Knowledge @ Wharton
- One of the Most Famous Mayo Brands in America is Called Something Different Depending on Where You Are in the Country (how brand naming can be affected by geographic location) Business Insider
- Can Retailers Escape the Scourge of Free Shipping? (what free shipping may ultimately mean to retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.