In this area we have compiled lists and links to selected resources dealing with marketing groups, publications and research sites. To access a list, click on a link below.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Britain Cracking Down on Gender Stereotypes in Ads (advertisers face changing ad market) New York Times
- What’s Your Best Innovation Bet? (insights into what it takes to be innovative) Harvard Business Review
- Influencing the Influencers: Using Social Media to Find Top Customers (how to use social media for target marketing) Knowledge @ Wharton
- How Apple's iPhone Changed These 5 Major Industries (example of an innovative product having wide-ranging impact) Time
- Shoplifting and Other Fraud Cost Retailers Nearly $50 Billion Last Year (big problems faced by retailers) Time