Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Social Media Endorsements: Where Will Marketers Draw the Line? (eithical issues with paid endorsements on social media) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Google Now Knows When Its Users Go to the Store and Buy Stuff (the gathering of more customer data again raises privacy concerns) Washington Post
- Why Amazon Is Leaving Legacy Retailers in the Dust (what Amazon does better than other retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults (research on tech usage by senior citizens) Pew Research Center
- Going ‘Rouge’: How Beauty Brands Are Winning at E-Commerce (ideas for how to successfully sell online) NBC News