Marketing Stories Archive
In 2004 KnowThis.com began building a database of Marketing Stories drawn from magazines, newspapers, news sites, blogs and other Internet websites. To date over 4,500 stories have been compiled with more added each week. Stories cover a wide-range of marketing topics and are categorized by topics found within our Principles of Marketing Tutorials.
Stories found within the Marketing Stories Archive contain links to the original story and in many cases (but not all) are still freely accessible. For stories that are no longer accessible we offer advice for accessing these on this page.
To find a story we offer two methods:
- Click on one of the Marketing Stories topics listed below.
- Visit the Search the Marketing Stories Archive page to search our archives.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Southwest Airlines Still Has the Power to Lower Fares of Competitors, Study Says (how leading competitor impacts industry pricing) Los Angeles Times
- Uniqlo Addresses Retail Woes with High-Tech Vending Machines (the new era of clothing vending machines) Strategy+Business
- The Surprising Expenses of Back-to-School Shopping (what parents can expect to pay) USA Today
- Applebee’s is Done Trying to Win Over Millennials (chain changes target marketing strategy) Washington Post
- The North Korean Threat Is Good for the Doomsday Prepper Business (example of how external forces impact marketing) Time