|Trade-In Promotion|| |
A form of sales promotion, used in both consumer and business markets, that allows customers to obtain a price reduction in exchange for something the customer possess, such as an older product that the new purchase will replace.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoppers Need a Reason to Go to Your Store — Other Than Buying Stuff (why retailers need to add non-product benefits) Harvard Business Review
- Retail’s Newest Bad Word: Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ From Its Formal Name (name change reflects growth of online ordering) Washington Post
- 5 Trends for 2018 (marketing and business issues worth watching) Trendwatching
- Making It Personal for Every Customer (insights into customer personalization) CRM Magazine
- The Future Of Retail In The Age Of Amazon (competing against a retail giant) Fast Company