|Personal Interview|| |
Method of data collection, often associated with Qualitative Research, that allows researchers to talk one-on-one with a respondent thus providing the opportunity to dig deeper and find out additional details that may not be available through other methods.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoppers Need a Reason to Go to Your Store — Other Than Buying Stuff (why retailers need to add non-product benefits) Harvard Business Review
- Retail’s Newest Bad Word: Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ From Its Formal Name (name change reflects growth of online ordering) Washington Post
- 5 Trends for 2018 (marketing and business issues worth watching) Trendwatching
- Making It Personal for Every Customer (insights into customer personalization) CRM Magazine
- The Future Of Retail In The Age Of Amazon (competing against a retail giant) Fast Company