KnowThis.com offers a detailed list of marketing terms.
|Qualified Sales Lead|| |
Sales leads that have been evaluated and are determined to meet the requirements to be a sales prospect.
|Qualitative Data Collection|| |
Research approach, often dubbed touchy-feely research, that requires researchers to interpret the information gathered, most often without the benefit of statistical support.
|Quantitative Data Collection|| |
Research approach that is at the heart of scientific research where numbers are used to measure or evaluate variables being studied and enabling the use of statistical analysis to offer potentially more supportable conclusions.
|Quantity Discounts|| |
A form of standard price adjustment offering buyers an incentive of lower per-unit pricing when more products are purchased.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoppers Need a Reason to Go to Your Store — Other Than Buying Stuff (why retailers need to add non-product benefits) Harvard Business Review
- Retail’s Newest Bad Word: Walmart Drops ‘Stores’ From Its Formal Name (name change reflects growth of online ordering) Washington Post
- 5 Trends for 2018 (marketing and business issues worth watching) Trendwatching
- Making It Personal for Every Customer (insights into customer personalization) CRM Magazine
- The Future Of Retail In The Age Of Amazon (competing against a retail giant) Fast Company