Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Southwest Airlines Still Has the Power to Lower Fares of Competitors, Study Says (how leading competitor impacts industry pricing) Los Angeles Times
- Uniqlo Addresses Retail Woes with High-Tech Vending Machines (the new era of clothing vending machines) Strategy+Business
- The Surprising Expenses of Back-to-School Shopping (what parents can expect to pay) USA Today
- Applebee’s is Done Trying to Win Over Millennials (chain changes target marketing strategy) Washington Post
- The North Korean Threat Is Good for the Doomsday Prepper Business (example of how external forces impact marketing) Time