Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Social Media Endorsements: Where Will Marketers Draw the Line? (eithical issues with paid endorsements on social media) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Google Now Knows When Its Users Go to the Store and Buy Stuff (the gathering of more customer data again raises privacy concerns) Washington Post
- Why Amazon Is Leaving Legacy Retailers in the Dust (what Amazon does better than other retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Tech Adoption Climbs Among Older Adults (research on tech usage by senior citizens) Pew Research Center
- Going ‘Rouge’: How Beauty Brands Are Winning at E-Commerce (ideas for how to successfully sell online) NBC News