Principles of Marketing Tutorials
KnowThis.com's FREE textbook quality Principles of Marketing tutorial series offers the Web's most detailed coverage of marketing. The tutorials focus on the key concepts and functions that are common to most marketing situations no matter an organization’s size, industry, or geographic location.
The tutorials are ideal for business students and teachers, anyone who lacks an understanding of key marketing concepts, and even professional marketers who are in need of a quick refresher on the subject.
Each tutorial allows visitors to KnowThis.com to provide comments. We encourage you to do so. In this way we can continue to build these tutorials into the best available on the Internet.
To access our tutorials,click on one of the Principles of Marketing topics listed below. Specific information in our tutorials can also be found through the Marketing Tutorials search page.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Shoplifting and Other Fraud Cost Retailers Nearly $50 Billion Last Year (big problems faced by retailers) Time
- 9 Million Chinese Teenagers Took an Exam This Week; Brands Had a Lot to Say (country's college entrance test draws interest from major companies) Advertising Age
- Is Hosting the Olympics Good or Bad for a Nation’s Brand? (example of branding issues for a country) Knowledge @ Wharton
- One of the Most Famous Mayo Brands in America is Called Something Different Depending on Where You Are in the Country (how brand naming can be affected by geographic location) Business Insider
- Can Retailers Escape the Scourge of Free Shipping? (what free shipping may ultimately mean to retailers) Knowledge @ Wharton