- Offers coupons and other free stuff though there may be restrictions such as limiting use to only Internet retail sites. Required registration (free).
- This site offers a wide range of coupons.
This site focuses mostly on POP displays, trade show and exhibition space, and sales promotions products.
- The HowStuffWork folks have a nice article on trade shows and its importance as a promotional tool.
Provides information, such as legal consideration, on sales promotion in the UK.
This site includes a well done multimedia site (requires Flash plug in) offered by TD Bank that covers many promotional areas outside of traditional advertising such as sales promotion, cross promotion, grassroots marketing, trade shows and more.
This annual award show for top promotion campaigns is put on by industry group Brand Activation Association. The best part of this site is that it offers a nice summary of award winners including examples of their submissions. Great for getting promotional ideas and for educational purposes in the classroom.
Offers a listing of associations dealing with incentives and promotions.
- Focus is on providing registered (free) customers with coupons for grocery and retail stores.
- This site has been around for some time and has evolved to be mostly a search engine for the trade show industry including locating trade shows. Search filtering includes options to search by industry, state, country and more. Accessing detailed information though requires registration (free).
Printable coupons available in many retail categories and searchable by zip code.