KnowThis: Marketing Basics Book
$30 for Print (420 pages)
$9.99 for eBook
KnowThis: Marketing Basics, 2nd Edition offers in-depth coverage of marketing and is ideal for the marketing novice, the marketing educator, the marketing professional and anyone else who needs to know about marketing.This book includes more than 60% new material not found on KnowThis.com.
For more information including taking a look inside, Click Here.
Latest Marketing Stories
- Native Ads Will Drive 74% of All Ad Revenue by 2021 (prediction of the evolution of Internet advertising) Business Insider
- Retailoring Retail for a Mobile-First World (the need for retailers to focus on mobile) CRM Magazine
- Top 100 Retailers 2016 Stores Magazine
- Everybody Likes Coupons Except When They Make You Work (drawbacks of newer couponing method) Knowledge @ Wharton
- Olympics Ease an Ad Blackout, and Brands Flood the Field (change benefits athletes' sponsors) New York Times
- Which U.S. Cities Are Ignoring Your Ads? (research data for city-specific online click-through rates) DM News
- Loyalty Programs Suck Because Brands Are Selfish (problems with widely used promotional programs) Prophet
- Ending the War Between Sales and Marketing (a suggested compromise to a long-lasting battle) Harvard Business Review
- Posted by: Paul Christ
As some have noticed, we have not posted in nearly two months but that is because we are working on a vastly improved website. Starting in July, we will be introducing a number of new features and also a new site design, including a new logo. The changes are intended to address even more marketing issues and appeal to a wide-range of marketing interests.
So watch for our updated site in a few weeks.